Ancillary Task - poster




This is my first draft of my poster, I have made a few alterations from my initial plan; I chose to shoot the car from the other direction so the boot was more visible therefore the narrative became clearer than what would have been. I also added and changed the positioning of the text.
The picture was originally a lot lighter than this, but looked a bit too bright therefore I changed the saturation and curves of the picture to come out with a more desired effect.

This shoot for this poster was quite entertaining as it's not everyday you see someone being stuffed into the boot of the car whilst a cameraman (lady) takes pictures on the other side - we had some odd looks to say the least! Looked very suspicious, but entertaining none the less. Thank goodness it was a quiet street.

No comments:

Post a Comment