22 & 23

Re-adjusted storyboard

This is my new storyboard, I've decided to add in 3 extra shots, they are all establishing shots to show the sleepy little village, where the film is supposedly set. I will insert a clock wipe transition between each of the 3 shots to signify the timelessness. This is a place thateven though the time changes - the village itself doesn't. The soundtrack from the first shot will be calm and tranquil, I feel this will underline the peacefulness of Brading.
I have alos decided to add Voice over - I felt that by doing this it would relate closely to the forms and conventions of a comedy trailer, as I had found that the majority of Comedy trailer did use the medium of Voice over.
I want the editing to be abrupt, cutting from one piece of action to another. There will be no music under the next 2 scenes with the insructor as I want to emphasise the 'seriousness' of this person and what he is saying.
I will cut to the spiral which will move the audience back to the georgraphy of where we are3 now, but i will insert a loud enmgine noise,and squealing of tires and a much more upbeat and pacey soundtrack. I feel this will work well together to counterpoint the change in the dynamics of Brading with the introduction of the new instructor; fast furious and careless.
I want the shot of the car sped up with my movie software, and I shall add the squealing of tires with the use of sound effects, because it wouldn't be safe to do this kind of thing on a road in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment