Week 23 & 24

I showed my poster to my focus group and have come back with what I would consider good feedback. Here are some of the comments that were made:
"Powerful" "I like the colouring" "Very effective"
"Has the picture been squashed causing the photograph to fall out of focus?"
"Body in the boot isn't very clear" "You should show outtakes of the shoot"
"The 'Stop' on the road grabs the eye" "I like the camera angle"


From the feedback I have received I feel that I have achieved my aim of a successful poster, and therefore don't feel that I need to make any re-adjustments to this version. One comment I received about the focus of the was mentioned, however I did actually prefer the shot being out of focus as it bought more attention to the mise-en-scene and title of the movie - I wanted the title to be the sector of the poster that stood out the most because of course it is a form of advertisement for the film and I believe needs to be very attention grabbing in order for the poster to be noticed above other film posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment