STORY BOARD



After creating the basic plot and structuring my ideas out onto paper, I went on to create a story board for me to work from.
For the establishing shot I wanted to use a pedestal shot, so that introducing the car into the shot would be a smoother process. I wanted to use quite a pacey piece of music, to set the speed of the trailer and build more adrenaline. As I had noticed in other Teaser Trailers, the title of the film usually interrupted quite early on in the trailer, therefore I chose to slot my title in after the 3rd shot. I wanted to used a range of shots, or as many as I could within reason. Therefore when planning my storyboard I tried to think of different ways I could introduce different camera angles and shots. I estimated that the majority of shots I took would last for around 3-5 seconds, which gave me a basic time slot of around 35-40 seconds, which is ideal for a teaser trailer.
This is only my first draft, once I go out on test shoots, I'm sure I will decide to make some alterations and tweaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment