Week 20 & 21

Ancillary Task planning

WEBSITE



After looking at other movie web homepages, I decided the most effective one I'd seen was the interactive styled homepage.
Therefore as shown above, I will have an image of the car with the learner driver sat inside, surrounded by road signs, each road sign will become larger and have slight movement when the cursor is hovered over it. When the road sign is clicked on, it will take you onto the page that is associated with the particular road sign.
When the homepage is opened, the noise of a car revving and horns being beeped would be heard - I feel this would fit in with the narrative and would give the website a little more oomph!

I didn't want to have the title at the top of the page as I felt it may take away attention from the image and tag line displayed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment